Donna Kaz, author: LINKS TO “BY DONNA KAZ”
- William Hurt’s Former Partner Donna Kaz on Surviving Abuse and Speaking Her Truth.
- If I am your diversity hire, it will not go well.
- Agent, Publisher, Memoir — One Woman’s Search for a Book Deal
- The Process of Disclosure
- We’ve Seen #MeToo, Now it’s time for #IDid
- Being Believed — The New Normal
- Carrie Fisher, CrossFit and My “Widowmaker”
- League of Their Own: Broadway Casting Directors Unionize
- Meet the Group Standing Up to Your White Nonsense
- We Came, We Saw, We Threw Bananas
- Shhhh….Performance (not) in Progress
- Guerrilla Girls: the inside story
- Staging Sisterhood: Turn Your Attitude to Action
MUSIC – Lyrics
Donna Kaz, author: POETRY
- Flinching Forward
- Dad and Woolworth’s
- 30 Brassieres
- My Assailant
- New Jersey Spring
- To Walk in LA (Pushcart Prize Nomination)
- Big Horn Passover
FOOD, the musical is a culinary feast of song and comedy featuring 5 short musicals all about food. The Costco Contessa tapes her own TV show, unveiling her secrets to making delicious meals from bulk ingredients. A man convicted of aggravated assault learns how to make a soufflé as part of his anger management class. And breakfast in the Ethel Merman home is a lot more than Ernest Borgnine bargained for during their 32-day marriage. Songs about suppertime, soup, and celebrity chefs provide tasty morsels in between each of the shorts. Book/lyrics by Donna Kaz. Music by Gerald Stockstill.
KING ME is the story of a 1950’s trans male Vegas singer whose career depends on his ability to prove his “manhood” and to keep a talented woman singer from stealing his spotlight. Book/lyrics by Donna Kaz. Music by Wayne Barker. Boundary Stone Screenwriting Award (2015).
For information/downloads of all my plays please visit my page at the New Play Exchange. https://newplayexchange.org/users/3734/donna-kaz
- What No One Will Tell You About Having an Abortion